Saturday, April 21, 2012

Today,21st. I miss you badly.

The 21st without you. I miss you badly . how about you ? :)




I'm scrolling through my cellphone for the 20th time today I'm reading the text you sent me again Though I memorized it anyway It was an afternoon in December When it reminded you of the day When we bumped into each other But you didn't say hi coz I looked away And maybe that was the biggest mistake of my life And maybe I haven't moved on since that night Cause it's 12:51 and I thought my feelings were gone But I'm lying on my bed thinking of you again And the moon shines so bright but I gotta dry these tears tonight Cause you're moving on and I'm not that strong to hold on any longer Oh oh oh oh... And I saw you with her Didn't think you would find another And my world just seemed to crush Shouldn't have thought that this would last And maybe that was the biggest mistake of my life And maybe I haven't moved on since that night Cause it's 12:51 and I thought my feelings were gone But I'm lying on my bed thinking of you again And the moon shines so bright but I gotta dry these tears tonight Cause you're moving on and I'm not that strong to hold on any longer As the sky outside gets brighter And my eyes begin to tire I'm slowly drowning The memories of him And I know it shouldn't matter As my heart begins to shatter I'm left to wonder Just how it should have been yeah
12:51 and I thought my feelings were gone But I'm lying on my bed I'm not thinking of you again And the moon shines so bright but I gotta dry these tears tonight Cause you're moving on and I'm not that strong to hold on Cause I'll prove you wrong that I can move on through this song I'm so much stronger Oh oh oh oh...

No comments:

Post a Comment