Wednesday, April 25, 2012

being stupid again

You again

I've tried so hard so hard,but it isn't easy. Tried so hard to pull out from my mind to stop thinking and missing you,but other hand like pulling back again.Never know why its so complicated .avoiding everything about you. even though i miss you so much.so tired to missing someone that never back to me again.


but sometimes 
Thinking everything you did are not desire to me to do so. we did the thing wrong,but I am the one who apologize.I just tried to make things right. but you cheated and hidden a lot things from me and you said we needa trust each other.all are lies to me. I am brainless!stupid!
Every time we argued ,I thinking to solve it asap but you not.you make thing worst. you did all the things i hate to revenge ,let me feel bad. Thats not the way.
Totally wrong!!!you should know :( 

And
please don't show disrespect to me.yes,I am nothing to you anymore.but please show respect to me as well. you just purposely act something stupid, circus with boys in-front of me.ya, you successfully made me suffer on that time. you won the situation but indirectly you lose yourself . others saw it and feel you so  "...  "
you never know what you doing is right or wrong.i think you never regret too.you said you'll different in that place.very funny to hear u said it. it shows what?it shows you......erm.
I do respect you.please respect.
hmn......
5months not long but it is like a century for me : )

btw
Thanks for the good memories 

No comments:

Post a Comment