Monday, May 14, 2012

Tell me Goodbye



Letting you go... (please somebody...)

No I got this, yeah
Steady thinking about this thing called love
It got me shaken up
( Please tell me there's a way)
And it got my head just spinning round round round round
( Please tell me there's a way)
Don't wanna take a fall
It's best that I break it all
It's gonna be better for you to move on
( Please tell me there's a way)
And my heart be breaking breaking
All apart remaking making
How can I recover it all




Tell me goodbye, oh, tell me goodbye

And it's so, so
Sad it just ain't happening
Wish it could be better
Sorry to be scrapping
But I just can't let ya
Be less than happy
How sad would that be
I couldn't live with myself seeing you lacking
The things you deserve
Baby you be superb
Best believe that it hurts
Deeply, that's word
I feel the aching through my body
It just takes a big part of me
To be letting you go
I wish it weren't so.




No comments:

Post a Comment